Kris313

14 Replies
Shannah - February 5

neat our little ones are around the same age! do you have a little boy or girl. i lave a little boy, he will be 6 months in a week. he is just getting over a cold, yuck! i hate to see him go thru that. did you start any solids with your little one?

kris313 - February 5

I have a girl, her name is Molly. She just turned 5 mos. on the 28th. She got a cold her first week at daycare and it was a really bad one - she ended up on a nebulizer and antibiotics. Everyone tells me its better for them to get sick now because it will be easier later, but its sooooo hard when they're that little! She's on cereal twice a day right now and she loves it! I went out and got all the veggies and fruits to start testing for allergies. She's been super hungry lately so I'm debating on whether or not to start those now or wait a couple of weeks.

Shannah - February 5

i started nick on cereal at 4.5 months and he loved it too! he now up to peas, sweet potatoes, applesauce and pears. he loves pears! he is really good eater too! that makes it nice.

kris313 - February 5

Is he rolling over yet? She gets on her side, but that's it.

Shannah - February 5

He rolled over both ways once and that is about it, he loves to sit and play so he doesn't get much tummy time anymore. it is just amazing how quick they grow.

kris313 - February 5

She HATES being on her tummy. You'd think that would be incentive to roll over! I can't believe how quickly they get so strong. One day she's kicking at me and I think its cute, a week later and those kicks aren't so cute anymore!

Shannah - February 5

Does Molly like bath time? I put nick in a inflatable tub thing and he likes it now, he can splash. do you have a lightweight stroller? i need to get one for the summer

kris313 - February 5

We've got one of those bath cushions that holds her head out of the water. She still fits in my kitchen sink, but not for long!She really likes the water, hates being dried off. The only stroller we have is the travel system one. Molly got a big red wagon for Christmas from my parents that has seat belts - I can't wait to use that this summer!

Shannah - February 5

the wagon sounds neat. yea, the only stoller i have is the travel system as well. i just wanted to get something lighter for the summer.

kris313 - February 5

Have you been following that thread about WIC/Hannahbaby? Good lord!

Shannah - February 6

no i haven't checked it out. i don't really look at many of the messages. i hang out on one that i chat with a few people and i answer questions that i can answer for others and post questions sometimes. do you have a website with pics or anything?

kris313 - February 6

This forum is evil - its turning into an addiction! I have to read messages while having my morning coffee. My husband is currently working on a website because we lost all the pics on our computer. Thankfully I had them all on cds. What about you?

Shannah - February 8

i know i am on the computer every morning too. it is adicting!!! capitanifamily.piczo.com

kris313 - February 8

He is SOOOOO adorable!

Shannah - February 10

Let me know when you get your site up i would love to see pics. I took him to get his 6 month photos yesterday they turned out cute.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?