Nails-pg115077286218

7 Replies
sapna - June 19

Ladies, I need help in maintaining my little guy's nails. I've been filing his nails since birth, but last week I filed a little too much n got to his flesh. It didnt hurt him but it was almost bleeding. so, wanted to know how you guys maintain your little ones nails...

Bonnie - June 20

I let hiim take a nap in my arms and snip em then, otherwise I have no chance of my little buggar holding still. ;)

JAI - June 20

LOL!!! I just finished cliping my ds sons nails. Same as Bonnie can only do it while he sleeps, otherwise he would never stay still.

jas - June 20

I bite my lo nails... After a bath they are soft and come right off... He thinks it's funny and it gets the job done. I find I can control it better and not take too much off that way rather then him jerking with the clippers...

TCB - June 20

I cut my DS nails while he is asleep

nic nac - June 20

As Bonnie said, i clip fingernails and toe nails while she is napping. I think its the only way to go.

Ang - June 20

I've managed to clip my son's nails once in his entire existance and it took me 1/2 an hour. LOL He a big scratcher so his fingernails are fine, hie toe nails are a challenge though as he's ticklish on his feet, I usually just do it ater his bath. Makes it easier and that's his bedtime as well (after bath) so he's tired and doesn't pull away.

Ginny - June 20

I usually clip her fingernails while she nurses or while dh makes goofy faces at her.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?