Nervous -pg117380433554

3 Replies
Renee924 - March 13

This weekend we're transitioning our 9 week old daughter to her own crib in her own room. Our pediatrician suggested it a few weeks ago but neither she nor I was ready yet. I go back to work in 3 weeks and was hoping we could have her in there comfortably by then. I still don't know if I'm ready for it but we both need to sleep better. She will sleep about 6 hours in a row at night though. Anyway, no real questions but if anyone has suggestions to make it easier on either of us it would be welcomed!

nickie13 - March 13

I have an angel pad it puts your mind at ease. My baby was 2 weeks old when my husban and i put her in her own room. she loves her crib

vonzo - March 13

our dd has been in her own room for just over a week now and she's 5 and a half months old. It was more difficult for me than her. She's been a good sleeper since 8 weeks (lucky me!!) so couldn't care less where she slept. It was me who kept creeping through to her room to check on her! We had her in her cot in our room, then just moved the cot through to her own room. Maybe because she was familiar with the cot already she had no qualms as to where it was because she knew that was HER bed? Sorry if i havent been much help, good luck though :o)

SuzieQ - March 13

We moved our dd into her crib around 3 1/2 - 4 mos. She was totally fine. I have a monitor, so it was a comfort to me to hear her breathing and moving around. I cranked it up - only to be woken up by a REALLY loud cry! So don't crank your monitor up if you have one :) I think the transfer to the crib is harder with older babies.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?