New Pics -pg116924585630

15 Replies
ash2 - January 19

Hey everyone , i put up a new slideshow, and pictures under my main page pic ! My youngest just got his first 2 teeth on bottom !

vonzo - January 19

whats your add ash2 if you don;t mind me having a nosey?

ash2 - January 19

DUH ! Im so sorry......myspace.com/yamahar1chick

Ca__sJ - January 19

Your children are sooo beautiful! I requested to be your friend. I'm Ca__sandra.

ash2 - January 19

Aww, thanks ! Im at work right now ( hospital ) and i cant get onto it from here because it is blocked ! But i will check my email when i get home !

ash2 - January 20

Hey ca__s! I accepted you as a friend ....left you a message too . You have the cutest little boy ! Are you having anymore ? Dont stop at one ! You guys make beautiful babies !

vonzo - January 20

your kiddies are gorgeous ash!!! Very photogenic too! You're a very lucky mommy!! :o)

Ca__sJ - January 20

Thanks Ash! I'm jealous of your little ones hair. Poor Isaac is just about bald! lol. We aren't planning any more for a while. We didnt plan on Isaac! I am in Spartanburg.

Lisastar9 - January 20

I don't have my space but Ash you are very pretty looking is all I can see on your site. I am sure your kids are good looking too.

ash2 - January 20

aww, thanks vonzo..lisastar, i fogot to unmark it from private...it will back available shortly ... i very rairly put pics up, so when i do i am proud of myself ! lol

ash2 - January 20

okay, now i have it so the public can view ....sorry for the confusion.!

krnj - January 20

I had to take a peek, your children are adorable!

HANNAHs Mom - January 20

Your men are handsome! :)

Crissy - January 20

Hey ash, you family is beautiful. :-) I added you as a friend too. I am also from SC!! :-)

Lisastar9 - January 20

seen the slideshow you may set it to private. You have some very good pics tken of the kids,.my favorite is the boys together wearing the same sweater.

ash2 - January 21

Thanks ladies !! you guys are too sweet !!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?