Pictures -pg116982836083

6 Replies
EricaG - January 26

Well, I haven't posted pictures of Abby since she was born, so here are her 6 month pictures. Got so W W W DOT smilesbywire DOT com The customer name is Erica Good and the access code is LTP36601067019JCP There are also a couple other pictures under a different access code. The name is still Erica Good but the code is LTP36601067020JCP :o)

^lucy^ - January 26

so cute!! i love the baby johnson's & tub pix.. so neatly done.. was she on a commercial or u took the pictures on her bath time? they look very professional :) cute little girl :)

EricaG - January 26

Thanks Lucy :o) I didn't do them myself I had the pictures done at JC Penney portrait studio.

krc - January 26

She sits up una__sisted at 6 months? I wish Ethan did...he just turned 6 months a few days ago and hates to sit! He loves to stand, but hates to sit! He has no sitting coordination yet!! Anyways, your little one is beautiful! It is nice to place a face now!!!

ash2 - January 27

Very cute erica ! : )

EricaG - January 28

Thanks ladies :o) (sorry it took me a whike to get back on here, I was gone for the weekend) Krc, She still falls over from time to time but for the most part she sits up really well. Ethan will have it down in no time for sure!

BriannasMummy - January 28

Oh Erica.. they are sooo sweet!! My favs are definatly 284 and 294. You have a very sweet little girl there!!! ~Kristin~

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?