Please Help-pg117235222849

2 Replies
Monica_WeinerBaby#1 - February 24

i just started my son on cereal yesterday and he did good through the night but what i was wondering is how much and how often do they eat the cereal he is 4 months old i just need and want him to get on a schedule but i dont know how to now

piratesmermaid - February 24

We started with rice cereal for dinner once a day for about 3weeks. Then we upped it to twice a day, lunch and dinner. Then when she turned 6months we did cereal for breakfast and fruit/veggie baby food for lunch and dinner.

Laceyandsamsmamma - February 24

ok each child is different with that said my DD started cereal in her bottle at 3 weeks old to cure her pooping problems and she was eating it with a spoon at every meal by 4 months mixed with fruit. Now my son has a delacate stomach and so he couldnt eat cereal till almost 5 months and then we had to mix it with baby food and he had to eat it with a special cereal feeder bottle and the doctor told me that he could eat it 2 times a day to start with and then every meal after that but since my kids didnt want to eat it we had to mix it with fruit and veggie for them to eat it. As far as how much. i would say as much as he will take. They will tell you when they dont want more. This should also help his sleeping. I know doctors say that is c___p and a myth but when both of mine went on cereal at diffent ages they both began to sleep all night. My grandma says because the cereal takes longer to digest that they arent hungry. so take that as you wish.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?