Questions-pg119213002219

1 Replies
BabyGirl15 - October 11

I have a couple of questions, i'm hoping some of you might be able to give me piece of mind. 1. My dd for the past wk has been pooping marbles , sometimes 5, somtimes 10 or more in one diaper. And usually once a day sometimes twice. I'm uncomfortable with this because its always hard stools along with this greeny/white color to it. I've had so many issues in the past with her stools, but i'm hoping one of you might have some insight for myself. I also havnt changed her diet in any way. 2. My dd is 16 months and i feel like i always give her the same diet daily. Yogurt, apple sauce, cheerios, cheese, snacks, snacks, snacks, sandwiches, and so on. I would like some new interesting foods or meal ideas. I would like to introduce her to peanut butter, maybe even a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, is that a good idea? Any meal ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated . thank you all!

excited2bemama - October 11

Its not recommened that you give your 18 month old peanuts or peanut b___ter. I believe the new recommendations for peanut b___ter are to wait till 3 years old as peanuts can be highly allergic to some kids. It sonds like your lo is having trouble with constipation. Have you tried giving her prune juice and making sure she gets plenty of fiber and water? Does she like pasta? you could buy the ww kind. Or give her sliced apples with the skin(if she will eat it) instead of applesauce. More fiber. Will she eat veggies? Does she like pizza? you could a ww crust and hide some veggies under the cheese. what about homeamde chicken tenders. I have this yummy recipe where you dip them in ranch dressing and then crushed goldfish crackers.. I got it from a baby magazine. Is she a fussy eater?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?