Rolling Over-pg116877732852

7 Replies
vonzo - January 14

I was just wondering how old your lo's were when they rolled over for the first time? My dd is 16 weeks today and is desperately trying. She can get 3/4's of the way but then gets stuck she cant seem to get over her shoulder ... (if that makes sense?). I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get her to do this. I've helped her over loads and shown her how to di it on the floor but all i've acheived is teaching the dog to roll over lol.

vonzo - January 14

PS: scuse typos lo in the other arm :o)

pinkrox87 - January 14

i'd like to know this too vonzo as my twins have been doing the exact same thing since about 9 weeks. i dunno if i want them rolling so early lol.

soon2bemomof3 - January 14

my lo did it last week from back to stomach at 7 weeks. he's desperately trying to do from stomach to back but can't yet. my other 2 children (9 y/o and 2 y/o) didn't do it until around 3-4 months so I guess he's just an early roller

Deirdra - January 14

Trent was just 2 weeks shy of his 3 month birthday (which is today) and he went from tummy to back and can get half way from back to tummy...but he also belly scoots across my floor.

vonzo - January 14

my dd belly scoots up my body :o) she managed to get from my knees to my face today and is desperately trying to crawl but is getting nowhere bless her.

shannan - January 14

Ds was 3 months when he rolled tummy to back, 5.5 months back to tummy. Your lo when roll when its her time. Sounds like she is trying hard, so Im sure she will eventually get it.

BriannasMummy - January 14

My dd has been rolling from her stomach to her back since she was 3 weeks old. She hates tummy times so every single time I put her on her tummy she rolls over onto her back so she doesnt have to do it. I can put her on her tummy 10 times and every single time she rolls back. ~Kristin~

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?