September Moms -pg119312117014

2 Replies
jacobsmom - October 23

Hi, are there any september moms out there? My ds was born on the 14th. It's hard to believe he's only been around for five weeks! I can't imagine (or remember) life without him :-) How are your sept. babies doing?

crrodgers - October 23

Hello! My little one was born on 9/21 ...he is still a tiny little guy. This is my 3rd, I have an almost 3 yr old and an almost 5 yr old. It actually isn't as hard as you would think having a 3rd...it kind of just falls into the routine, except for the fact that it is almost 2:30am and I am still awake!!! My little one, Cayden has been pretty ga__sy lately, I think I might call the doctor tomorrow to see what's going on. I am b___stfeeding, so maybe it has to do with me. I just hope I can get some sleep! Just so you know, there are a lot of Sept mommies on the "calling all fall mommies" post. Your welcome to join us over there, if you'd like!

Cathy2 - October 24

hey there! I'm a sept mommy too...if you go into the post "peachtree, cathy, bella's mom...that where a bunch of us sept mommies go to chat, join us!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?