Solid Question-pg119238362631

3 Replies
Wellis10 - October 14

My lo is almost 11 months old. We have hit a point that is a little weird to me. Okay....my lo has been eating solids since he was about 4 months and has done very well on them but now he wants table food. Like what I'm eating....so I have giving him some. Like bread, poptart, noodles, cheese, pizza, things like that. He knows how to chew very well even thou he only has 6 teeth, but now....for about 2 weeks he won't eat any baby veggie stage 2 or 3 foods and when I give him table food that he cries for he chews it up to mush and then pulls it out of his month or spits it out. He won't swallow it, or he'll hold it in his month forever until he gags. What do you feed your lo at 10-11 months, how well do they eat? I have noticed that my lo will sleep through the night if he eats well at 7pm to go to bed at 7:30pm but if he doesn't eat well and he fights me...then I'm up at 11pm at 2am and then again at 5am. What can I feed him??? Need Help???

DB - October 14

I'm sorry, my dd is only 8.5 months old, so I'm not quite there yet, but I hope this bumps it up so you can get an answer!

kimberly - October 14

Have you tried veggies, like green beans, peas and carrots. Frozen veggies are better for him. Things like mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, mashed up chicken.Pretty much anything you can eat as long as it doesn't have a lot of salt. Also they make entrees for babies his age, should be on the same isle as jarred baby food is. They have finger foods and cereal type stuff for them to snack on too. Just need to look for things he may find interesting and keep offering it to him, he will eventually start to like it.

Wellis10 - October 15

Thanks, I have tries all the baby finger foods and he likes some of them....but their just not filling. I think I need to buy a chopper of some sort to chop his food up into smaller pieces. His okay with mash potatoes, but things with noodles he'll chew and leave in his month until he gags.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?