Teething-pg117320499363

4 Replies
Wellis10 - March 6

My lo will be 4 months on the 19th. He has been very very fussy the last 2 days. Constant whinning....sometimes screaming. I have taking his temp....it's normal. I have notice alittle more drool then usual and he never wants me to leave his sight. Also when I feed him after he gets full....instead of pushing the bottle out of his month, his started chewing on the nipple or something in that matter. Is this a sign that his trying to cut teeth? When did your lo cut teeth?

Steph - March 6

My son got his first tooth at 4 months and now at 8 months, has 6 teeth. Sounds like your lo is teething, but it may take a month or so before a tooth actually breaks through.

Wellis10 - March 6

Is there anything that I can do for him? Did you give him any pain meds. My lo won't hold a teething ring.

nickie13 - March 6

i find tylenol works and frozen face cloth

Steph - March 6

Do you have a mesh feeder? If so, you can put an ice cube in, and hold it for your lo and let them chomp away. I don't give meds all the time...let him bite anything that he can, a frozen bagel will help too. You may have to just sit and hold it for him until he can hold onto things himself.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?