Teething -pg114938924818

3 Replies
krnj - June 3

Hi my ds is a little over 3 months and has been drooling all over the place! He also constantly has his hands in his mouth. He is also very fussy lately. Is this signs of teething? Thanks in advance!

cb - June 4

hi. Yes they are signs, my now 2year 9month old son cut his first two bottom teeth at 3months & 2days old. Now I have three month old twins, and I think they are teething, exactly same signs. Good luck with it.

Rabbits07 - June 4

It could be signs of teething...just know that sometimes they can cut them really soon after exhibiting signs and sometimes it can be weeks or even months. I can remember my other children drooling and fussing and chewing their hands at 4 & 5 months, but none of them ever got their first teeth til after one year old. I'm not sure it's even ALWAYS signs of teething, though it can be.

Trac - June 4

Yes, it sounds like the early stages of teething. My ds did the same things around 4 months but did not get a tooth until 6.5 months. I have read that teething can be a very long process. It can take a while for the teeth to move all the way up thru the gums. So, even though the teeth may be a long way off, it can still be bothersome/painful to a little baby. On the other hand, a lot of babies like to put their hands in their mouths, they just have a natural sucking instinct and doesn't always mean teething. You can try tylenol and see if that helps your ds feel better. Hope he is feeling happier soon!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?