Teething At 3 Months-pg114487754318

8 Replies
Tina-Baby Eva - April 12

Hi All, My daughter of 3 months is already teething. Can anybody recommend anything to give her, I don't want to use Calpol all the time and would like something more natural. - Thanks Tina & Eva

J - April 12

Camilia seems to help for us. Its a homeopathic remedy so even if it doesn't help much it won't hurt to try.

Erin1979 - April 12

A lot of mommies use the Hylands teething tablets which you can find at health food stores.

MJM - April 12

My son is also 3 mo and teething I use the Hylands. They seem to work great. You can find them at walmart or grocery stores.

MJM - April 12

Oops I forgot to add that they do have a website. Hylands.com.

Tina-Baby Eva - April 13

Thanks for all your replies, only prob about Hylands is that its USA/Canada based, we are in UK. Was hoping for something a little closer to home. Camilia sounds ok to try though. thanks again - Tina & Eva

Tina-Baby Eva - April 28

my 3 months dd has discovered her hands and is absolutely amazed by them when they pa__s her face. Its so cute to watch. I was changing her the other day and she caught her feet in the air, she was completely puzzled as to where they come from.

Tina-Baby Eva - April 28

sorry I posted the above to the wrong question. Ooops!! I'm a bit tired lately, sure you know how it is x

C - April 28

My son never really needed anything until he got his first molar last week. I use Orajel or Tylenol. Sometimes a good teething ring is all he needs.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?