To Christine-pg117358177865

1 Replies
Shea - March 10

Saw your post on the "where you live" thread, actually everyone I know lives on the West Side, and I work there too, so I guess west is best, lol. I live in West Chester, but mainly b/c my husband's family lives north of Dayton and it's the best I could do and still work in Colerain. I moved to Ohio in 1991, to Dayton, and then to Cinti in 97. I have to say I like it better than Dayton...Are you from here? It's so funny I still don't know the difference in the west side areas (I guess b/c after 10 yrs I am still new :)). The other day I got Cleves and Cheviot mixed up and everyone in my office laughed at me.

Christine - March 12

Sorry for the late reply - been a busy weekend, with the nice weather we had yesterday I was outside with the kiddos all day....anyway, I've lived in Cincinnati my whole life. I grew up in Miami Heights (some would call it cleves area) in a little community where everyone knows everyone and nothing is private. We didn't lock our doors (I usually still don't and my husband has a fit!). Yeah, there is a big difference between Cleves and Cheviot, if you are driving thru Cleves and you blink once you've missed it. You know whats funny is that when I get out of the West side I am out of my element and I get so lost its not even funny. Everyone laughs at me!!! Heck, I still get lost driving home sometimes and we've been in this house for a little over 3 years (I pull down the wrong street then I drive to where my house would be if I drove down the right street and it's not there then I realize that I have done it again, pulled down the wrong dang street!) Really, I'm not that much of a dumba__s, I suppose I'll chaulk it up to having a 4yo and a 14 mo and I am distracted, makes me feel a little better!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?