To Heidi-pg114106263818

6 Replies
Faiths mommy - February 27

Hi there, I have read in your past posts that you use target brand diapers, Do you buy the regular or the supremes? I have been to a couple of targets and all I see are super mega in mint green package. A friend of mine says she got the supremes but can't find them any more. I am wanting to try them. Right now we are using pampers cruisers, I heard the target brand is really good, Do they stretch like the others?Thank you

Heidi - February 27

I think it's just the regular ones. I haven't noticed if there was a choice. I use size 2 right now and yes, they're nice and stretchy like the Swaddlers but MUCH cheaper. $10.50 for 96 size 2s. They work great!

Faiths mommy - February 27

Right now we are paying 26.00 for 124 diapers size 3 we saw a big box of the target sz3 for 13.50 we were not sure if they were as goos as rthe cruisers but I have read that you have never had a single problem with them, so we are probobly going to give them a try.Are yours in the green package?

SHelly - February 27

hmm this is intresting, i saw the target brand diapers the last time i was buying my son his huggies. i thought about it because the price was sooo much better, he wears size 1. Do you ladies have boys or girls? If i hear you all saying there good then i might try them the next time we need some. I also wanted to try luvs because they are cheaper as well, i just dont want to waste my money on something i know nothing about.

Heidi - February 27

Yep, green bag. They work great on my 4 month old. When she was in size 1 I used these too. My daycare lady was really impressed and was going to tell her sister about them too. Pampers are too expensive. These work just as good. I didn't like Luvs. They felt too papery but they did work. They weren't stretchy either. I'm guessing the Target size 3 are stretchy like size 1 and 2 are. I can always buy two bags of Target brand for almost the price of one case of Pampers. She goes through one large package of them at daycare a month and then one at home so it only costs us like $20 a month in diapers. Can't beat that. I've never tried Walmart's generic brand. Those are cheap too.

melissa mama to taylor - February 27

I also saw the raves about the Target brand, so tried them and didn't like them, but dd was growing out of the size 1's we ought, so that may have been a factor. I also do not like Luvs-not stretch enough, and I think the Target are only a notch above the Luvs. I just bought Parents Choice from Walmart to try, and really liked them. Next time we go to Sams, though, I'll go back to buying Huggies in bulk. I like Pampers and Huggies the best, but Huggies are cheaper, plus they are with Upromise, and we have stock in Kimberly Clark. :)

Heidi - February 27

Yep the Target suck if they start getting a little snug. I had to move up to size two real fast.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?