Tummy Time-pg113625147318

3 Replies
Eryn - January 2

Ellie is 4 months and HATES being on her tummy. The minute we put her on her tummy she cries and has a fit. She acts like she's so uncomfortable. Should I still make her stay on her tummy or not? I don't want her to fall behind on developing arm stength and what not. I feel so bad making her do it.

Heidi - January 2

My Emma doesn't care for it either and I told her pediatrician this and she said to put her on her tummy anyway and let her fuss for one minute before picking her up. They need that little time to develop their neck muscles and so on. Emma's getting better about it and will do it for a couple minutes before throwing a fit. She's three months old.

Amy - January 2

My daughter is just under 4 months and hates it as well! What I do with her is lie her chest on my thigh (while i'm sitting on the floor) and have her play with a tummy time toy, that way she becomes used to being on her belly. Hope it helps :o)

Jbear - January 2

Sophia doesn't like to be on her tummy either. We got a tummy time mat, and I prop her up on her boppy sometimes, but she's good for about 5 minutes before she starts screaming.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?