Uh Oh-pg117200786235

28 Replies
flower.momma - February 20

I am slightly freaked out. I have a 2.5-month-old son, and a 2-year-old dd. When I got pregnant with them, before I even knew I was pregnant, I would have all of these dreams about rescuing baby animals. I don't know why, but every night I would. In my dreams they were little, sickly things that I was trying to nurse back to health, but I would somehow fail, and wake up thinking "Oh no!". Once I found out I was pregnant, they went away. Now for the past week I have been having those dreams again. I have also been super emotional. Yesterday I cried watching Finding Nemo, Super Nanny and after a tiny tiff with my hubby. I am hoping beyond all hope that these things are just due to hormones adjusting. Aaaaaah! I have an IUD, and I also had an episode last week where I had a lot of CM for a few days (like I do when ovulating). I didn't have an AF.until my dd was 10 months old because I was BF. I am nursing my son too, but I don't know. I am also bloated, but that could be from eating Valentines Candy. Ugh. Unless I feel kicking, I am not wasting money on a test. I am just a little freaked out.

SonyaM - February 20

Well keep us updated. If you are pregnant and I gonna reconsider getting the IUD. I am hearing of too many peopel getting pregnant while having the IUD.

Lisastar9 - February 20

Go to the dollar tree store and buy a test,take it and report back to us.

OK, I know I should, but I feel a little silly. One, I would walk in there with 2 little ones. I know, I know, I'm an adult, it shouldn't matter, but it is still a little embarra__sing. Two, I really doubt I am, so I would feel like a doof taking the test. Those aren't good reasons, but hey. If I was to take one, I would wait a while. Because I had that increased CM a week ago, it would be too soon.

bradylove - February 20

ooohh, I love suspense! Let us know what happens! Seems like there are IUD issues on here lately...

bradylove - February 20

and I know how you feel about going out to buy a test. we're ttc #3 and have a 2 1/2yr old and an 8mos old so people look at us funny when we go out and buy tests. We were in Maine on Sunday and I bought an OPK and HPT and the cashier was all like "uh are we planning a little something"...isn't that a weird comment? Dh was all "uh, yeah"lol!

mosley12 - February 20

good luck. i dont have a IUD, im on the pill, btu im 5 days late! i went out today and bought a test and its negative, but still no sign of af. good luck to you!

CyndiG - February 20

You guys are freaking me out! All these girls turning up pregnant! I had a dream last night I was pregnant! I'm on the mini pill and I would die if I got pregnant!! Well maybe not die, but dh sure would!

Well, I guess it can't hurt, and I know I shouldn't worry what the cashier at dollar tree is thinking about me, so I guess I'll go get one tomorrow. You never know.

sophandbob - February 21

Good luck - keeps us informed. It is important to find out if you are preggers if you have a IUD. I must say these IUD pregancies seem quite common and would put me off one!

Rabbits07 - February 21

I know how you feel about buying a test. The last time I bought one the cashier said your thread t_tle, "uh-oh!" I was thinking....and it matters to you if I'm pregnant, why??? People have a horrible habit of making things their business that are actually none of! In the past I had made a point of going places where people didn't know me to buy tests so that I didn't get looks or remarks, after buying that last one here local I remembered why I went out of my way.

Heather F - February 21

I always buy other things I dont need with the test, LOL....and I make sure to pay with the hand my wedding band is on. ha ha

shelly - February 21

its crazy. i even feel funny about buying condoms as i always seem to get the cashier you looks at you as if to say i know what your going to be doing tonight lol,i know ridicolous to feel this way but i cant help it,or you get the cashier that gives you the sort of secret smile when buying the pregnancy test. good luck flower.momma hormones are funny things x

Emily - February 21

Good luck. I was in your situtation a while back. My dd was not even 3 mosnths old and I was thinking, am I pregnant? I was on the mini pill and nurisng but I have gotten pregantn taht way before. (I got pregnant while nurising my first, she was 10 mos old at the time, so I knew it was posible.....) I had cm and of course had s_x around that time. Then I started to imagine symtoms when I didn't get my af. I live in a small town, so no dollar tests and I felt like an idiot going in an buying a test when I had two little ones. I mean everyone knows me. But I did it and I took it and I feel so horrible saying I was relived it was neg! Good luck to you. I know you feel silly and it really dosn't matter. The imortnant thing is to know so you can watch what you put in your bosy, but you probably are already careful as you are nursing.....but there are things you can take while nusing that you can't while pregnant....anyway good luck.

sahmof3 - February 21

Good luck f.m!! I'm curious!!!!

Renea - February 21

Did you test yet today? We are all curious as to your results.

LollyM - February 22

aww, dh and I had to buy a test when dd was 3 mos and it was neg... We got a two pack incase we ever need the other one! Which for some reason I think we might.... not sure why... my period is due in a few days but I just think it's going to be late or non existent! lol I'm on the mini-pill and bf. and dd is now 6 1/2 mos old. Anyway, get the two pack, so you don't have to go back! Let us know how it goes!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?