What Should I Do -pg117330810615

0 Replies
pari - March 7

hi i am sorry to write this..but i am so tired n hopeless that i just thought that i would feel better if i write it down......ok so i am from india living in the us for 3 yrd now.......i am on a visa such that it is illegal to work ..so i stay home.........i became a moomy in november........my in laws where here n they gave me enough menatl torture.they were living with us for 4 mnths.....i n my husband used to have a gr8 relation ship.....but not nemore........now i have noone here to help me....i have to do all the housework......i cook twice.clean,iron everything.......all he does is goes to office..comes at 6 n then oes to the gym,back after 2 hrs n then has his dinner n goes to bed...he doesnt help me with the baby.......he has never been up late beyond 12.......n my lo is up all night....he wants me to make him lunch n all .........he is so influenced by his parents that he hides some things from me.......i am stuck at home with the baby n fed up of life.......we fight everyday..........i am fed up...sorry guys....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?