What Would You Do -pg117029384333

2 Replies
missy - January 31

How would you have handled this situation? Ds was in his playroom and dh was in the next room playing that stupid xbox 360--he acts like a baby when he is losing. Well I heard him yelling at ds--probably over nothing about 10 minutes later I went down there and ds was covered in blue marker--HELLO dh didn't think to go see what he was doing?? Well he used marker on the wall with chalkboard paint on it instead of chalk. So I told son he is not to use marker and that he will clean up his mess--situation handled! Well dh finally gets off his a** and comes in screaming at him - takes his face and rubs it a little on the chalkboard--I will not sit back and watch dh treat son like that> So I yelled at dh in front of ds and now dh is mad at me for getting mad--OH WELL! I am so p___sed that he did that --my ds was scared to death. My dh isn't normally like this--what would you have done?

BriannasMummy - January 31

I think you handled it the same way I would have. That would be horrible to see your dh treat your son like that! I would have also told my ds to get his jacket.. and just leave the house.. until dh decides to cool his head off. Then I would have came back and had a calm conversation with him on how WRONG that was of him. I think you handled it well. ~Kristin~

piratesmermaid - January 31

You are right, your dh was so wrong to do that!!! He was treating your son like a dog, and he has no right to be mad at you for being upset. I would have done the same thing, and the same as BriannasMummy, leave dh alone, leave the house for a bit.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion