Am I In Labor -pg114202754418

5 Replies
help - March 10

i feel thight in the top of my belly but not the whole belly just were the baby is, i have not lost my plug nor have had a show, my water has not broken but i do feel thightness is that just the baby??

Hmm... - March 10

I would say that's just your baby. Usually you have bad cramps with the tightness, or some loss of water, or show.

claire - March 12

i wouldn't go so far as to say you're in labor, but you don't necessarily have to have a show, loss of water, or lose your plug. some women go to the hospital because of some pressure and find out they are in labor. just keep an eye on yourself, and really listen to your body. it never hurts to call the doctor, just to be sure, and if it sounds like something, they'll ask you to come in to check you out.

jen - March 13

You'll know when your in labor The pain is different and you'll soon feel like u can't take it anymore and it will keep coming. Believe me your gonna know.

j - March 13

My 1st i went into labor when my water broke. my second was 1 week late and i just started to get bad pains in the middle of the night that kept coming and i knew it had to me contractions. It's different all the time

San_dee - March 15

you could be just experiancing braxton hicks,

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?