Help-pg114542060218

5 Replies
babygirl2266 - April 19

i have to have a scheduled c-section and my fiance was just told he has cancer and is in stage 4. i need somone to talk to about how i can still have him there.

meg77 - April 19

I am so sorry! This must be awfully frightening for you. When is your baby due? When is your husband starting treatment? I am wishing you all teh best in the world and will keep you all in my prayers.

mom2b2x - April 19

OMG!!! i am so sorry to hear this ... how far are you ? how is your fiance doin and also what type of cancer does he have? please feel free to talk to me about this if you wish i cannot say that i have had this happen personally but i am willing to lend a ear to you and i also offer my support and again i am so sorry

babygirl2266 - April 19

i really am thankyou all i am 5 months and he has follicular non hodgkins b cell lymphoma and he has already started treatment.im really scared. i dont know what to do.i thankyou for all the prayers.he feels ok now but he has to do chemotherapy every 3 weeks.i hopeing things go ggod he is only 22 and this really sucks.so pleases any advice is needed.

mom2b2x - April 19

Just pray and hope for the best sweetie... and just remember technology and medicine is great these days so he has a very very good chance so just look at the positive not the negative and enjoy being with your dh ....

babygirl2266 - April 19

thanks he is going to barnes jewish in st. louis,mo and that is one of the top ten hospitals in the world so i do have hope.im sure hell be ok.i just want him to be there when our little girl is born and to get to bond with her and my our son needs him to.well see.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion