How Do You Know -pg114590551118

4 Replies
ajs gurl - April 24

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I was just wondering how do you know when your mucus plug has broken

krista-lee - April 24

i lost mine at 33 weeks. i wasnt sure about this at first either, but i went to go #2 and felt something funny, like something was trying to squeeze out of there. (TMI warning ahead) then i wiped, about to get up and still felt funny. 3 thick strings of mucus (mostly bloddy for me) then just dropped outta no where into the toilet. so if you lose if, you'll see noticably thick discharge, sometimes bloddy or pinkish in color. hope that helped. : ]

annie24 - April 25

hi im expecting my second but with my first it was exactly like krista-lee says, just a glob of mucus....sorry!!....but with blood through it. my next sign after that was about 12 hours later got really bad back pains and then 3 hours later waters broke,1 hour later contractions start and 21hours after that...a baby!. hope everything goes smoothly for you. good luck....once its over you will forget every bit of pain.

ChannY - April 26

With my first child, say, about somehwere between 34-36. my mucus plug was all gooey like brown/redish color..(tmi) but it's gross..eww i don't know why prego women gets it...it's the one of the grossest thing about being prego!:P

huskermommy - April 29

I never lost mine. I kept waiting and waiting but nothing. I ended up going 9 days early too. Some people never loose it or loose it slowly.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?