5 Weeks Slight Discharge After Bowels HCG 6000

4 Replies
Kira - December 9

This is my first pregnancy and I found out I was pregnant a week ago when i went to the doc about an abnormal period light and brown discharge not enough to go on pad. Nurse said it was probably old blood. It stopped after 4 days then after a bowel movement slight discharge again yesterday. Went to ER and HCG was 6000. U/S showed sac no yolk or fetal pole. Doctor said it could be a blight ovum or too early to tell. I am so worried. I go in tuesday to check my HCG levels. My LMP was 10-31-05 and my cycly varies from 27-32 days. I've never been regular. Am i over reacting. I read that it is normal to just see a sac at 5 weeks.

Olivene - December 11

It is normal to just see a sac at 5 weeks. I only saw a sac at 5 weeks, too. I go back in two weeks. Write in again after your HCG levels are in. Try not to worry. I think it is okay.

Lynn - December 11

At 5 weeks 3 days lmp We saw a sack and a glimpse of a yolk sak, but they said by measurements of sac I was 4 weeks 6 days and my hcg was 5374 i think..then two days later it was over 8000. They said its normal and to just wait and see. No fetal pole yet seen. My lmp was 10/21/05. I wouldnt be worried just yet. To me its still to early to say for sure either way. Good luck and kup!!!

Kira - December 13

UPDATE: I didnt mention before I am a Type 1 diabetic and started spotting after I began a new insulin. My diabetes doctor called and said some women spot when they start a new insulin. I went to the doctors today and they said since i am not in pain i didnt need to go in for any tests. Now i mst wait till the 29th to have my first OB appt. Still worried here spotting has lightened up alot but stiill scared.

Kira - January 4

I had an ultrasound yesterday and saw my baby. I guess the spotting I had was normal. I am 9 weeks already.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?