7 Weeks 2nd U S

1 Replies
Heidi - November 22

Last week went in for a 7.5 week u/s to discover by mesurments that I am 6 weeks, fetal pole, yolk sack was present, 2nd u/s today no change in size of gestational sack and Dr. said no yolk sack present, u/s tech showed me yolk sack before on both u/s?? Office has NEVER done HGC levals but b/c of no growth and Dr. claims no yolk and no heart beat that the baby has expired...no symptoms of miscarraige..ie.. cramps, spotting. don't know what to do need advise.. should I wait 2 more weeks (will be 9.1 weeks)and wait to pass naturally then get another u/s to confirm or go with u/s in 2weeks and if no heart beat (motion/growth) with D&C and take a risk of scar tissue/ or other complications that could effect our chances of getting pregnant in the future??. Girls, I really need some advice and maybe some storys positve/negative to lead me in the right direction.

 

Jen - November 22

I would wait it out and let nature take its course. Everybody is different though.

 

ADD A COMMENT:


You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!


Already a member?
Please login below.





Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion