Alcohol And Pregnancy-pg117089011279

2 Replies
babymama_07 - February 7

OK, I'm about 4 weeks pregnant... and I've been drinking quite heavily in that time.. only because I didn't know I was preggo until now... will it damage the baby if I stop drinking now?

squished - February 8

I drank quite a bit too around the time when I got pregnant. We were on a cruise and a vacation and it was football season. The night before I found out I was pregnant was the last time that I drank. I was 3 days late at that time. If you don't know you can't help it. We just had our big u/s and everything is great. My doc told me that at the early stage the alcohol doesn't really affect anything yet, so I'm sure that you and your little one are fine!

ohmyitstwins - February 16

I am in the same boat. I recently found out I was pregnant after drinking pretty heavily for the first 3 or so weeks. I have researched online and the best thing to do at this point is to quit drinking, which I did as soon as I took the pregnancy test. You can't change what's already happened so the best thing to do is try to not worry and live as healthy as possible for the remainder of your pregnancy. I'm sure everything will be fine!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion