Bleeding-pg114254643618

4 Replies
sonya - March 16

I just found out last week that I was seven weeks pregnant. This week while I went to the bathroom I noticed blood on the toilet paper, today I noticed a tiny blood clog. Is this normal or can this be a sign of a miscarrage

annie81 - March 17

i was bleeding for about a week and i was sure i miscarried i went to the doctors and i was sent for a scan to see what was happening and there was a baby with a heartbeat and 6 weeks old but they found a cyst on my right ovary nothing to worry about they did blood test for everything but found nothing that could be causing the bleeding but its not coming from the baby. im still bleeding much ,more heaver now im going back to the doctors this week but i have been bleeding for 4 weeks now very frustraighting but just go to the doctors and see whats going on.

Sonya Valenzuela - March 17

Since my experience with the bleeding it has stop, however since then my stomach has been sore. I recently spoken to someone and soon I will be going to see the doctor. Thank you Annie81, you have been such help! I hope everything goes well for you. I will be keeping you and the little one in my prayers. Sonya

annie81 - March 18

thats good.let me no wat happens and good luck to you, i wish you well.

ash25 - April 25

i was told tht i m 5 weeks pregnant,but i started bleeding...it started with 2 tiny blood spots and then lot lof clots..i went to ER,the doctor took my test,and said my hormonal count is very low..i have to see my GYN...tommorw..can anyone help..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?