Bleeding-pg122269332122

3 Replies
KittyKat - September 29

Hi, I am 9 - 10 weeks pregnant and 2 weeks ago I was having bleeidng and brown discharge. I had to have an early scan and they said everything was fine. By the time I got my scan, the bleeding had stopped though. Now a week later of no bleeding or discharge, I am having bleeding again. I have got another scan on Thursday but I am so scared. Does anyone have any advise for me? Thanks

Ashlie24 - October 1

I was having the same problem around the same time...I am just a little over 10 weeks right now and I had my bleeding at about 8 weeks...Light bleeding or spotting affects nearly one-third of all pregnancies....As long as the blood isn't a really bright red color then it should be ok mine was more pinkish then red but you called your doctor that's good...Now you say "Brown Discharge" that could be from old blood....Good luck!!!

ashleygeoffroy - October 12

Hi, I am having the same problem as you! It freaks me out so much. I only just started spotted (brown discharge) and only sometimes. I talked to my doctor, and she said since its brown and not much, its just old blood and things are proably fine. But it still doesn't keep me from worrying. I have my first ultrasound on tuesday, and I am so nervous about it, since I was pregnant before and I had spotting, and it was because i had a blighted ovum. I am trying so hard to stay positive.

Teddyfinch - October 13

have them check your progesterone levels. if they are dipping, your body will think you're coming up to a period and you will bleed out the pregnancy. if they catch it before your levels get too low, they can put you on progesterone supplements which will help maintain a pregnancy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?