Bleeding -pg113713098118

2 Replies
Winnie - January 13

I started bleeding and cramps on Monday, went to the hospital tuesday thought i was 12 weeks but had an ultrasound found out only 7weeks 4 days also found out my baby was dead. How long do you think i will be bleeding for? Doctor said i should let my body naturally remove the baby, will it come out in a blood clot as i have been having heaps of blood and clots but today i'm slowly just starting to have blood and no clots. I'm just sick of bleeding is it gonna stop soon. Second miscarriage in 6 months. Will try again in 4 months time. Let my body get back to normal first.

Amanda - January 15

Firstly, Im so sorry hun. I went through similar.......I bled for weeks an Dr's wouldnt do an u/sound. Eventually at 12wks they did, and of course, baby had gone. I decided on a D&C coz I didnt want any more bleeding trauma. From what ive heard, you could bleed for a few more weeks, or maybe most of it is already done. Im so sorry........

Winnie - January 15

Thanks Amanda, it's nice to hear that i'm not the only one out there. I'm going thursday for a check up to make sure the baby has come out naturally hopefully fingers crossed everything is back to normal.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?