Bleeding At 5 Weeks-pg113329271118

2 Replies
jane - November 29

can anyone help me my daughter is 5 weeks preg.she started she started with a pinkish then followed by adark brown loss she went to the hosp they did apreg test that came back - and a hcg test which came back low to be repeated in 48 hrs when she got home she's done 3 preg tests which have come back +.she's now got aslight red blood loss only when she goes to toilet but no clots or pain.she also suffers from endometriosis can anyone offer any advice she is going out her head with worry

jen - November 30

This started happening to me after only a few weeks of being pregnant. I also have endometriosis. I am 7 weeks pregnant but have had normal HCG test results and just had an ultrasound with a heartbeat. But I am still spotting a red/brown color. I would suggest keeping her doctors informed and being patient. Time is her best friend.

kim - December 1

Could be a subchronic bleed. A hemotoma that forms beneath the placenta. I have this and have had brown spotting for 5 weeks. A ultrasound done at around 7 weeks can confirm this.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion