Bleeding At 5 Weeks-pg120075042075

2 Replies
maltese natalie - January 19

i am 5 weeks pregnant. after 2 days that i got to know this i saw some light pink spotting. i went to my doctor, did the ultrasound abut nothing appeared cause i am only 5 weeks. i have to wait to be 6. the day after, i was seeing pink to brown but till the they after it became red, like i'm having my period. i did 2 pregnancy test in 2 different days and both of them result positive. so i have stil that little hope. sometimes i have like period pain but not cramps and till now i don't see blood cloths. next week i will go for another ultrasound, i ho0pw that everything will be ok, coz i am quite terrified. do you think its nothing serious?

singzprayz - January 20

wait for the ultrasound, they will do it v____ally and they will able to tell alot better and get a clearer result. I hope it all works out for you, I will keep you in my prayers, let us know how the test turns out.

maltese natalie - January 21

unfortunately, this morning i got the news that i had a miscarriage. this week i will go the same for the ultrasound.its hard to accept it

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?