Bleeding During Pregnancy -pg123059300354

0 Replies
Jess22 - December 29

my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant, and last month (november 29th) i had a short (3 days) seemingly regular period. ( i've never had on shorter than 5 days) but because the bleeding started just one day late from when my period was suppose to start i figured i missed my chance that month to conceive. soon after that "period" ended i began to feel a lot of pregnancy/period symptoms... i was confused as i had just finished a period and wasn't due for one for at least 2 weeks! i figured though that it was ovulation i was feeling (never felt it before but because i was now trying to get pregnant maybe i was noticing it now?) tried our hardest to get pregnant this month (dec) but now find i've started my period again... about 3 days early though.. and so far its been pretty light. (first full day today) anyways i've taken about 2 hpt (home pregnancy test) within this month, one about a week ago and all of them came back negative.. i seem to be gaining a lot more weight since Nov... mostly my waist line.. (pants can't button!") guess i'm just wondering if it can be normal to have bleeding during pregnancy? if i am pregnant i would be about 2 months? if the "period" i had in Nov was implantation bleeding... the light bleeding i have now would be what? i know its not normal to bleed during pregnancy and probably even more rare that it would be close to your actual period time... any help would be good! why would i be getting negative HPT if i am? should i go ahead and go get a blood test? :(

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?