Brown Discharge-pg114907305918

4 Replies
jaredsmommy - May 31

I am 16 weeks pregnant with my second child and have started having a brown discharge that only occurs when I have had a real full bladder and is only detected on toilet tissue when I am done. Anyone have any answers as to why?

lin7604 - June 1

they say that some women bleed and there is no explanation why. I did for 2.5 months and everything is fine. As long as there is no pain you probally are fine.

Lynne - June 7

Brown blood is usually old blood but I would call the nurse and ask to come in just for your piece of mind.

Stephi702 - June 7

I have started having brown discharge on Sunday (6weeks pregnant) and I went to the ER. My blood work was fine and the sonogram looked good. They saw its heart flickering but i am still having the spotting. My doctor has taken me out of work for a week, but I have heard its normal. It only occurs when I wipe after using the bathroom and is heavier after having a bowel movement. I hope everything in okay and I will let you know how it goes

phoenix - June 28

is it normal to have a lot after you wake up in the morning?like this morning, i woke up with a lot of brown on the toilet paper when i went pee. I was just curious if thats normal because my sister in law thinks that because of it im not pregnant, but i have no cramping and it stopped

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?