C Section-pg114107919618

3 Replies
amyin916 - February 27

My Dr. called me today, and told me that, I do definatley need a C-section. He said one week before the due date is when he likes to do it. my question is, Is the post op pain that bad or, am I just driving myself crazy?

krnj - February 27

Hi I need a c-section also. A few of my friends had them and they all have different stories. I'm having mine on Friday so I'm getting really nervous! Good luck to you!

ELS - February 28

Honestly it depends on your pain tolerance. I will be honest and say that it is no fun afterwards initially. But its not excruciating, plus you will have a healthy baby and that will help you. As long as you get your pain meds on time then you shouldn't be too uncomfortable. The sitting up and moving around is hard, but it is encouraged immediately so you feel better faster. Good luck with your pregnancy, I am sure you will do just fine.

PaigeMeagans mommy - March 2

Move around as fast as possible!!! It will hurt like hell, but it will make you feel better. The first is hard since its a new cut. I just had my second c/s and it was 10 times better than my first. good luck! Hang in there!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion