Can Anyone Help Me -pg114040317818

3 Replies
tamikapruitt - February 19

I got my tubes tied in 1999 after I had my son and my period has been normal every since. I come on faithfully every 28 days but this time it is different. I started spotting after I had s_x with my husband which was exactly 1 week before my period was due, the next day it got a little heavier but not enough for a tampon. I took a HPT and it was negative I need to know could this be a sign of a tubal pregnancy?

jg - February 20

It could be a sign - normally you would be experiencing a lot of discomfort if it was tubal. And sometimes a normal home pregnancy test will not show as positive if it is a tubal pregnancy, so I would say you are better off to go to the dr and make sure.

kp - February 20

doubt it... There would be a lot of pain involved if it was a tubal. And many a home preg test would pick it up as a positive. Mine did. Since you are bleeding before your period is due, I would think it's something else other then a tubal...

tamikapruitt - February 20

well thanks for the info guys but now the bleeding i had friday and saturday is gone and that happened to me when i got pregnant with my oldest daughter. i never bleed light for 1-2 days i always bleed heavy for 4-5 days, and i feel something is wrong my body feels weird. do anyone have any idea what it could be?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion