CAN I BE PREGNANT -pg119951847587

0 Replies
CUTEMOMMYX3 - January 5

HI ALL- MY NAME IS CHRISTINA IM 28 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE 3 CHILDREN AGES 6, 4 AND 16 MONTHS..I HAD THE 10 YEAR IUD(NO HORMONES) PLACED IN NOVEMBER 2006...I WAS HAVING EXTREAMLY HEAVY PERIODS SO I DECIDED TO HAVE THAT ONE REMOVED AND AT THE SAME TIME HAVE THE 5 YEAR(HORMONES) INSERTED. THAT WAS IN SEPTEMBER OF 2007..MY PERIODS GOT BETTER AND WERE COMING "ON TIME". HERES MY PROBLEM..I GOT MY PERIOD DEC 4TH...NO PROBLEMS...I STARTED SPOTTING ON XMAS EVE. THAT LASTED UNTIL NEW YEARS EVE..USUALLY I SPOT THE WEEK OR SO BEFORE I START MY PERIOD..I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET MY PERIOD ON JAN 4TH(YESTERDAY) AND IT HAS NOT COME...I KNOW WITH THE HORMONES I CAN EITHER NOT GET A PERIOD OR IT WILL BE VERY LIGHT...I DONT KNOW IF THE SPOTTING WAS MY PERIOD(CAME EARLY) OR IF IM NOT GONNA GET IT...BUT WHY WOULDNT I GET A PERIOD SINCE I HAVE FOR THE WHOLE YEAR SINCE I WAS ON THE IUD...I DONT WANT TO SCARE THE HUBBY WITH THE "I THINK IM PREGNANT AGAIN" TALK..WE ARE IN NO WAY READY FOR ANOTHER BABY...ALTHOUGH MY 6 AND 4 YEAR OLDS ARE READY FOR A BABY SISTER!! HA HA...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK OR DO AT THIS POINT...AND READING SOME POSTS THAT THE IUD DOESNT ALWAYS WORK...IM SCARED OUT OF MY MIND..I WAS TOLD ALONG WITH MY HUBBY THAT THE IUD WAS A "SURE THING" NEXT TO GETTING MY TUBES TIED...PLEASE HELP ME!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANK YOU ALL FOR "LISTENING"!! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOON!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?