Confused -pg113276057018

2 Replies
nik - November 23

I'm 33 week and I've notice a non smelling discharge I not having s_x be cause I haven't been with My ex for the past 6 months I went to the Dr to see whats wrong and they keep saying everything is ok to STD'S Yeast or HIV/AIDS, but why Am I having the discharge? I wash more offten know too. please help my understand thanks to all what can

Chrissy - January 6

Nik, i am 31 weeks and I have a discharge too. It is perfectly normal to experience this in a healthy pregnancy. It is caused by your hormones, and will only get more constant as the weeks go on until delivery. So as long as your std tests were negative, you are healthy.

kimberley - January 7

I agree with Chrissy...plus over washing can make it worse, make sure never to use soap down there.......if you feel you must use something besides water, here in Australia, you can get a fanny (didn't know what word to use here sorry...lol) wash which is designed for using down there. I too have had increasing discharge, and it can be uncomfortable, and I get embaressed with my hubby, but he understands why it is like that.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion