Did I Have A Miscarriage -pg119257437214

0 Replies
DonnaM - October 16

I officially found out through a blood test that I was pregnant towards the end of last week. Prior to that, only HPT's gave me my positive result. The blood test revealed that my HcG level was 41. Shortly after I started to get brown discharge. Yesterday morning I began to actually bleed so my primary physician told me to get another blood test right away and I just found out this morning that the 2nd test showed an HcG level of ONLY 48. I know it should have at least doubled if not tripled this time. I haven't had cramping while bleeding but I had 2 separate episodes of cramping when I was spotting brown last week that lasted about 15 minutes each. My primary physician didn't seem too concerned with the low HcG level or the cramping and told me to just take it easy but my obstetrician wants to see me tomorrow instead of waiting until next week which was suppose to be my first OB appointment. I am so worried. I've been told that there's still hope that other women have experienced the same thing and went on to have a healthy baby. I never went through this with my first pregnancy 12 years ago and I am having trouble dealing with this. This pregnancy was a shock to me because it wasn't planned but now I'm terrified that I'm no longer pregnant. So many highs and lows the past week. It truly is an emotional rollercoaster. I'm afraid to get my hopes high and I feel I should prepare myself for bad news. I'm sorry to ramble but it's all I can think about.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion