Discharge -pg117141364613

6 Replies
NuMama - February 13

I am about 28 weeks and 6 days pregnant, i am sooo nervous because everyday i get home from work i have soooo much discharge in my panties is this normal??? tell me im not alone. i just moved so i havent been able to see a doctor yet should i be worried?

jetzs - February 14

NuMama, With 2 pregnancies I have not had anything like this. I would find a doctor or clinic and get it checked out. You may have a v____al infection.

Mary-Ellen - February 14

Hi NuMama, Increased discharge is normal but does not effect everyone as all pregnancies are different. As long as it is white in colour and does not smell it is normal. If it is different then it could be a bacteria infection. If you are worried the best thing to do is go see your doctor, who will put your mind at rest and if you do have an infection they'll be able to treat it. I am only 14 weeks and already i have alot of discharge and i also had it with my first pregnancy and had a healthy 7lb 8oz son.

myhusband2catsandbaby - February 15

It sounds like what you are experiencing is leukorrhea. This is a whitish v____al discharge that appears during pregnancy in many women. Typically the amount coming out continues to increase as the lpregnancy continues. As long as it does not have a foul smell or is pink or red in color it should be completely normal. I am 21 weeks and have a lot of it myself.

NuMama - February 15

thank you May-Ellen and myhusband2catsandbaby for letting me know im not a lone...i was scared to read the rest of the answers after the one that jetzs posted..LOL

jetzs - February 16

NuMama, I am sorry, I did not mean to alarm you. I was just speaking from my own experience and what I would do. I am glad some others had some better expainations. Good luck to you and your babe.

Mary-Ellen - February 16

Your welcome Numama, i'm happy to be able to help. Good Luck with your pregnancy and the birth of your precious one. I hope it all goes well.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?