Fetal Heart Rate Pg1251419637

0 Replies
michellelynn - August 27

I am very not sure if I need to be concerned or not. A little of my history I have had two prevoius miscarraiges. It was found after my second miscarraige that I had insulin resistance and now on metformin. I got pregnant almost a year later. I am according to my ultrasound I am 6 weeks and 6 days. The US tech says the fetal heart rate was at first 85 then she says it was 72, I mentioned that I had a pacemaker and the first two pregnancies the tech had a hard time calculating the heart rate because of me having a pacemaker. I asked my md and he tells me that he is not sure about the heartrate thing b/c he has never had a pateint with a pacemaker before. But he was not overly conccerned about the heartrate b/c he says it is common for the heartrate to get faster and scheduled a follow up ultrasound in a week. He just says he was pleased with the baby's growth but I am not out the woods yet and this much I figured with my past history. It is really tough for me right now I miscarried the first time at 7 weeks which is where I will be tomorrow and the second time I miscarried at about 6weeks so I have made it further that I ever have almost. It is hard beccause everyhthing you feel you question. The MD sounds hopeful and happy because I am really having a hard time with morning sickness. Can anyone relate or give meeds some words of wisdom? Thanks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?