Fibroids-pg119490397982

2 Replies
Lid27 - November 12

Has anyone had a baby while having fibroids I was only checked once i have 5 fibroids but was told it would not affect my pregnancy I lost my baby at 21w 4d and the doctor said it was not the cause and I could get pregnant again without getting them removed he said if I do theres a chance I would not be able to get pregnant again the results of my placenta showed I had an infection and inflamation and that I might have ic but they will not now till I get pregnant and I guess the infection is right cause I never got a pap done so they did not know I had one I did have bleeding in the 1st trimaster but after that no but I have no symptoms of the fibroids and im so scared that I wouldnot be able to have another baby if i get them removed plus I heard they come back and by the time I get pregnant they might be back again and if i do get it and also have ic I have to get 2 surgeries in 4 months and then deliver im still in pain cause of the epidurel they had to poke me 5 times cause my back was tight do to an accident I had awhile back so is so scary please help

hopeful24 - November 12

Hi, Lid27. First I am sorry about your loss. There is a forum ent_tled pregnancy after a myomectomy that I believe will be of help to you. Feel free to join us over there.

Lid27 - November 12

Thank you actually I found it just a few minutes ago is now reading

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion