Hcg Level 13 000 15 900 In 1 Day

4 Replies
overtherainbow - September 25

I had my hcg checked again today, as my bleeding has started. It went from 13,000 yesterday to 15,900 this morning. It was almost exactly a 24 hour gap. I'm allegedly 5wks4days. Any thoughts? The midwife said that it's good that it's going up, but I thought it should be increasing more rapidly?

DownbutnotOUT - September 25

HCG levels should be doubling every 2-3 days if it doesn't than the pregnancy will more than likely end in miscarriage. Im sorry your going through this and wish you all the best.

overtherainbow - September 26

That's what I thought too--but then I did a Google search and found websites that said once the levels are over 6,000 it can take over 4 days to double. Right now my doubling time would be 3.5 days. So I'm so confused, and wondering if anyone else knows more about this . . .

Seashell - September 26

Try not to worry, my best friend's didn't double (she had to be tested b/c she started spotting at 6 wks) it had an increase similar to yours. Don't get discouraged. Stay positive, she is now almost 6 months pg with a baby girl.

Sonrisa - September 30

You are fine...actually they double at 48-72 hours. So that jump seems to be right.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?