Hcg Level Only 327 After Concieving 2 Wks Ago

4 Replies
Cheryl - November 2

I have been trying to get pregnant and to make a long story short, I went to the dr. for a pregnancy test 2 1/2 wks ago and it was neg. I missed my period and got another preg. test and now it is positive, so I am very newly pregnant. My Dr. thought my level was low at 327 and now I am very concerned. I am suppose to go to the dr. tomorrow for another count. Does anyone have any thought's? Please write if so... Thank you!

Amanda - November 4

That doesn't sound low to me at all. My HCG level was at 519 at 5 1/2 weeks. I guess that was normal because I am now 12 weeks and everything has been fine so far. Good luck!

Beth - November 4

No it sounds fine, everyone's body is different, your body may just be handling it this way. Some women get pregnant, and test at 6 weeks and your HCG levels may not be elevated enough to register in a test. DONT WORRY it happens, as long as the test came out positive, your good to go. Good Luck

Amanda - November 4

Also, one number value doesn't mean anything because the ranges are wide and there is nothing to compare it too. As long as they are doubling every 48-72 hours, then you are fine. Here is a graph I found on http://www.conceivingconcepts.com/learning/articles/hcg.html: * 0-1 week: 0-50 mIU/ml * 1-2 weeks: 40-300 mIU/ml * 3-4 weeks: 500-6,000 mIU/ml * 1-2 months: 5,000-200,000 mIU/ml * 2-3 months: 10,000-100,000 mIU/ml * 2nd trimester: 3,000-50,000 mIU/ml * 3rd trimester: 1,000-50,000 mIU/ml * Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml * Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

Cheryl - November 23

Good news, it is now November 23 and my HCG count was 51,000. as of last Friday. Amen!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion