HELP -pg114737654818

0 Replies
Kember - May 11

I have one 15 month old who is healthy and was a bit small at birth.The only problem I had when I was pregnant with him was my thyroid and I didn't get too big. I'm 8 wks pregnant from the date of my last period. A few nights ago I began to spot, but it was brown and spotted through the afternoon of the next day and once more that night. The doctor ordered a progesterone level and hcg test. They were both low. So, she ordered an ultrasound for yesterday. According to the size of the sac I'm only 5 wks 3 dys, but the baby measures up to about 8 wks. The baby's heartbeat is only 58. The doctor said there's a 50/50 chance I'll carry this baby to term. She put me on progesterone supplements and wants me to have the progesterone and hcg tested again tomorrow. She wants me to come back for an ultrasound on wednesday to see if the heartbeats gone up or dropped. I'm scared to death and hate waiting. I would really like someone to give me some hope. But, I really need to know that there are people going through the same thing.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?