Is This Normal-pg119281908310

0 Replies
kathrynmmartin - October 19

i am about 6.5 weeks pregnant and wanting to be excitied but with all the things going on it is making me nervous and afraid. I went in for an ultrasound today where they located the yolk sac but could not find a heartbeat. my doctors insists that it still may be ok but i can feel myself trying to hold back the tears over the whole situation. my blood levels are high and my pregnancy symptoms are coming and going im not sure if its the right way to feel or not. i had a miscarriage 6 months ago when i found out i was about 3 months into the pregnancy. that ultrasound turned up nothing but the gestational sac. i ended up with many complications with that miscarriage the i was in the hospital for a while. i didnt think i could get pregnant again after that when me and my fiance had been trying to start again. this seems to be my second chance but i am more afraid then ever that it will end up the same way. i go back into the doctors office next friday to see if they can find a heart beat i guess all i can do is try and relax and go in and pray about it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?