IUD -pg114110251118

1 Replies
k - February 27

i posted here before way back in september.....thought i might be pregnant....i wasnt my doc chalke it up to stress and lack of sleep......i still get sick to my stomach a couple of times a month and sometime i get so sick i actualy throw up.......but other than that things went back to normal.....now this month i had af on the 16th and it was way light (tmi.......... i basicly bleed to death every month).......and the wierdest part was i had the most horribale cramps i have ever had in my life 3 days before i started and then no cramps at all....and after an extremly light af that ended on the 21st i had 3days of nothing then on the 24th i started spotting with mild cramping....not a lot but enough to make me uneasy........no im not pregnant......i took a test on saturday nite and then again on sunday morning.....and both came out negitive....so im not worried about that....im just uneasy because i dont spot after my af is done...has this ever happened to anyone ?....is it normal.....oh i have a paragaurd and i have had it for 3yrs....and up until sept...i never had any problems with it.

k - February 28

i forgot to add that i have also been having the worst migrane headachs for the last week so bad that i was bedriddin on sunday afternoon....and i got violently sick this morning for no reason...just sat up in bed and about a min later had to run for the bathroom....its just crazy.....and got me kinda scared.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion