New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
tx0921 - August 11th, 2011 8:36 PM

I have an Paragard IUD in. Is it possible to get pregnant while using this IUD. I noticed my boobs are leaking clear and sometimes white stuff, my stomach has a bump like i'm expecting, and I am getting tons of heartburn, and nausea. Any advice is appreciated. I had Paragard with copper put in Sept 2010.

epusso - August 12th, 2011 3:27 PM

I would say that anything is possible. Have you taken a pregnancy test?

tx0921 - August 12th, 2011 3:32 PM

I am going to the dr on wed to have a blood test done to see if I might be pregnant.

tx0921 - August 17th, 2011 6:00 PM

well, it's official, I am pregnant. Even with a Paragard IUD. The doctor said some of the IUD'S have flukes in them, and apparently mine did. I am being referred to a high risk pregnancy doctor to see the results of how far along I am and to see the best option on removing the IUD. I will keep you all informed on what the high risk pregnancy doctor says. Keep us in your prayers. Thanks

Cialala - August 29th, 2011 8:22 PM

I am also pregnant with paragard ( which i've had since Feb 09') and i found out four days into my missed period. the doctor said i have to leave it in and im really nervous i was suppose to start on the 17th of august but it never came so i took a test on the 21st and it was positive. then i went to the dr (well the office that put it in) on the 22nd and it was positive. she never called me back with an appointment to get an ultrasound so then i went to the er n they did a blood sample and said it was 91 so im at about a week maybe, also they didnt c anything in there and they said my iud is still in place..... since my first dr. appt (with my new dr) on the 25 i have been spotting alot and i called to ask them if its ok and they r like yeah your stil really early. since the 22nd my blood levels are only at about 250 something from 91 im really nervous cause this will be my second and i do want my child to be here and healthy. I will pray for you and myself :) keep me posted. and i will keep you posted

mummylovesherboys - September 10th, 2011 4:28 PM

hi, i am also pregnant with copper i.u.d i've had it since march 08 and fell pregnant feb 11! im 29wks now and baby (lil girl) is doing fine so far :-) i never had my iud removed as they couldnt reach the strings and said if they do any more there was a greater risk of miscarrige. i hope your all doing well and babies are fine ill keep you updated on what happens with mine.
xXx

Cialala - September 11th, 2011 1:48 PM

I had a miscarriage on the first I believe I was only about two weeks. my Dr was no help to me when I told them I was bleeding and cramping they kept saying that's normal ur too early. I figured out on my own n when the er told me my levels dropped from 254 to 193 in 4 days n then to 41 in 3 days. now I'm feeling like it may have happened again n I still have it in. been having crazy dreams that I am n same symptoms ...... I'm nervous

ADD A COMMENT:

Please login or register to post on this thread.
Start A New Discussion