Low Amniotic Fluid-pg113044261318

4 Replies
Amyz - October 27

I just got a call from my doctor earlier today and they told me at my 20 week ultrasound about 2 weeks ago I had borderline low fluid. I have to go next week to see a high risk ob. Has anybody else had this and if so what happened?

Amyz - October 31

I guess nobody wants to answer.

~N~ :o) - November 2

Hey Amyz. With my first pregnancy I had low amniotic fluid. They just kept a check on it all through my pregnancy to make sure it didn't get to low. (It never did) It just slowly leaked all during the pregnancy. I had to wear panty liners most of the time. They told me to keep off my feet as much as possible and elevate them.(I was never put on bedrest or anything like that) And if I ever had alot of fluid start leaking out to call their office. It didn't effect the baby's health or anything, I did deliver a month early (not because of low fluid) and I had a healthy, beautiful little girl! She is 4 now! Take care.

KFish - November 2

sometimes this occures when you are not taking in anough liquids. You need to make sure you are drinking at least 8-10 cups of water a day.

Elizabeth - November 5

When my mom was pregnant with me she had low aminiotic fluid. She had a doctors appointment a week or two before I was due and they induced labor at that appointment but I turned out fine, so hopefully your baby will too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion