Low Hcg-pg121511488355

4 Replies
deisy27 - July 3

hi i am about 6-7 weeks pregnancy and my hcg levels are low 1142 they did a ult sound and saw just a sac in my uterus no yolk sac or embryo. My doc said that i may have a missc. but i dont have bleeding or cramping. i will have other test for my levels on monday has anyone been trought this and had a halth baby.

FinallyPreggers - July 3

deisy27, do you know when you ovulated? You might have ovulated late. That could explain everything.

Kendalyn - July 4

Was it an internal U/S or external? If external, it is very likley that you are fine and the baby is just too small to detect. Yesterday I had both an internal and external. The external one showed a sac and that was it. The internal one showed the heart beat. Unfortunatly, I am bleeding and the heart beat was only 79 so things are not looking good. My hcg level was 2200. I'm going in tonorrow to see if it doubles. If you haven't already went it and had your hcg levels checked again, go do that. That will tell you one way or the other. My doc told me that levels are different in people and just because they are low, doesn't mean anything bad. But they should go up at least 66% every two days in a healthy situation.

amybaby2 - July 5

i know with both my pregnancys the levels were low.i think i ovulate late, and that is why...my dr wasnt concerned, but i dont know exactly what the levels were, either...please let us know how it goes!!

mustangca__sie - July 14

You can't make judgement from 1 hcg check. You need multiple to see if it is rising and how fast.. Go back and have another and you should get a clearer view if what is happening. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion