Low Hcg Level-pg122341280464

2 Replies
sherriette - October 7

I am new here. I am 7 or 8 weeks pregnant. I was having trouble getting my progesterone level up, I am on a suplement and now that is doing better. my hcg was doing great now it is rising but not doubling. I had a ultra sound and the baby has a heart rate of 120 beats per minute. the ultra sound said that I was only 7 weeks but I know when my last period was and by my calculations I should be 8 weeks. has anything like this happened to anyone and what was the outcome?? thanks!!!

clindholm - October 8

The heartrate sounds very good and the difference in dating could be that either you have cycles longer than 28 days or ovulate later than day 14. Was your doctor concerned about the discrepency in dating? Good luck.

sherriette - October 8

He didn't say anything if he was. do you or any one else know if I should still be conserned that the baby might still be in trouble?? is a good heart beat and indication that the baby will make it or is it just good for now. I am still conserned with my hcg level being low that I may still be in danger of losing it. my cycle is 27 to 28 days every month I have been keeping very close track for the last year. I have never done one of those ovulation predictors so I dont know when I ovulate. thanks for your help!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion