Low HCG Levels-pg123587611535

4 Replies
jnell22 - February 28

I'm 8 weeks pregnant, and I went in and they did a sonogram, found a gestational sac and nothing else. They took my HCG levels and it was only at 4400's, my dr. said it was supposed to be in the 10,000's by this time. I'm not really showing any other signs of miscarriage, and I have all the symptoms of pregnancy still, but I never had morning sickness. Also, my progesterone levels were low, but I'm taking medicine for that. So basically my question is, does anyone know the chances of my baby surviving? And has anybody else been in this situation?

beckster519 - March 9

I am between 4 and 5 weeks pregnant. I went in on Friday for blood work, and my HCG only came back at 36. The doctor said that it could be that I am not as far along as I thought so they drew more blood today. I will get the results tomorrow...fingers crossed this will be my first, and my husband and I have been trying for 6 months.

beckster519 - March 10

My Doctor called me back this morning and said that levels now look good...she didnt tell me what they were tho

clindholm - March 11

Great news, congrats!

munchmom04 - March 12

jnell22~ oh hun I would not stress about it you might not be as far along as you thought you were. I went to the ER on the 2nd with cramps and they did a sono and took HCG levels. I thought that I was 6 weeks, but the sono showed NOTHING at all!! My HCG levels was at 2188. I thought that I had lost the baby and the ER docs did not help at all. I knew that my baby was ok. I went back yesterday for a repeat sono to make sure all was ok and POOF there he or she is with a strong heartbeat at 120. My HCG levles had went up to 19,384. So as long as you are not bleeding heavy or having cramping along with the bleeding you should be ok. I would go back in a week or two for a repeat test. Good Luck :-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?